Technical Assistant in production – CTA, BTA, MTA, PTA (m/f/d)
AMSilk GmbH, headquartered in Planegg near Munich, Germany, is the world’s leading industrial manufacturer of vegan silk biopolymers. With its versatile and high-performance biopolymers, AMSilk is part of the sustainable material revolution in various industries such as Medical Devices, Performance Textiles and more. In our MedTech division, our materials are used to improve existing medical devices and to create new and innovative solutions to substantially enhance the quality of patient’s lives.
With innovation, passion, and as a team, we create life-changing successes for patients.
About the job
- The focus is on the independent production of medical products
- Working according to existing SOPs in a regulated clean room environment
- Independent preparation and operation of technical production facilities
- Participation in process development, method development and production validation
- Active participation in the preparation and implementation of technology transfers to customers and partners
- General laboratory activities
After successfully completing technical laboratory training as a CTA, BCTA, ATA, PTA, MTA or equivalent, you have already gained 2-3 years of professional experience in the field. In addition, you have:
- Experience in the production and / or manufacture of medical devices
- Experience in the field of standards and SOPs (e.g. GMP-compliant documentation)
- Experience with sterile work
- Laboratory experience, preferably knowledge and experience in analysis (e.g. UV / Vis)
- Good technical understanding, good technical knowledge of standard biochemical equipment
- Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Ability to work in a team and a high degree of flexibility
- Independent, systematic and clean way of working, creativity in solving problems and enjoying working with innovative products
You have the unique opportunity to participate in the development and manufacturing of a new generation of bio-based medical devices. We offer a challenging and versatile job with a new and unique technology. You will work in an interdisciplinary and highly motivated team on a variety of versatile and interesting tasks.
Please send your detailed application documents including your CV and copies of certificates as well as your salary expectations exclusively by email to:
Maike Beuscher, AMSilk GmbH
Am Klopferspitz 19 im IZB