Manager FP & A and Special Projects (m/f/d)
AMSilk GmbH, headquartered in Planegg near Munich, Germany, is the world’s leading industrial manufacturer of vegan silk biopolymers. With its versatile and high-performance biopolymers, AMSilk is part of the sustainable material revolution in various industries such as Medical Devices, Performance Textiles and more. With innovation, passion, and as a team, we create the first bionic high-performance fiber and improve existing medical devices to create new and innovative solutions to substantially enhance the quality of patient’s lives.
In this position, you will take an essential role in AMSilk’s journey to becoming one of the world’s leading suppliers in high-performance biotech materials.
You will enable strategic decision-making through high-quality analysis and advanced financial models. Key tasks comprise creating a foundation for international growth and making sure that our business goals are broken down into implementation roadmaps and the respective measures.
About the job
Your Tasks and Responsibilities
- Establish Business Plans and financial models for the development of the corporate/financial strategy
- Analyze and comment business development and report to management board
- Run regular and ad-hoc analyses on operational and strategic topics
- Further develop existing controlling tools and optimize internal processes
- Create reports and documentation for investors, banks and other stakeholders which are relevant in connection with capital market measures in Europe and the USA
- Develop management presentations to be displayed in board meetings and shareholder meetings and at investors conferences
- Consolidate information from various departments and workstreams (OKR architecture), working with project management tools (e.g., lists containing key objectives and measures)
- Accompany and actively follow-up of special projects (e.g., implementation and development of ERP system), request corrective action when deviations occur and escalate when necessary
- University degree in Business, Finance or Economics
- 3+ years of experience in FP&A, Corporate Controlling and/or Strategy Consulting
- Advanced Excel modelling and Power Point skills (VBA knowledge is a plus)
- Knowledge of Accounting and ERP systems (e.g., Business Central, NetSuite, SAP, DATEV)
- Big4 environment and project experience in chemical or manufacturing industry is a plus
- Numerical and analytical thinking
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills
- Structured and self-organized working style
You have the unique opportunity to participate in the development, manufacturing and industrialization of a new generation of bio-based fibers and bio-based medical devices. We offer a challenging and versatile job with a new and unique technology. You will work in an interdisciplinary and highly motivated team on a variety of versatile and interesting tasks.
Please send your detailed application documents including your CV and copies of certificates as well as your salary expectations exclusively by email:
Ursula Fabian, AMSilk GmbH
Am Klopferspitz 19 im IZB